Your privacy is important to us!
This statement provides information about the data that RadHaus.Solutions collects through this web site, and the ways in which we use it.
RadHaus.Solutions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of the website including outside referrers, entry and exit points, usage paths and time spent on the site and individual pages
- Information that you provide during registration and information requests
- Information about transactions carried out over this web site including payment types and amounts and services rendered
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including name, email address, company name, phone number(s) and mailing address(es)
- Any other information that you send to RadHaus.Solutions
Using personal information
RadHaus.Solutions may use your personal information to:
- Administer this web site
- Personalize this web site for you, including targeted images, content, messages and options
- Enable your access to and use of the web site services
- Send information to you that you request
- Supply you with services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications
RadHaus.Solutions will NOT supply your personal information to other providers, partners or agencies without your express permission, or unless such information is required to complete a previously-agreed transaction.
Where RadHaus.Solutions discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or subcontractor in question will be obligated to use that personal inforamtion in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RadHaus.Solutions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
RadHaus.Solutions will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
RadHaus.Solutions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
RadHaus.Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
PO Box 997
Oriental, NC 28571